A little too long ago I was nominated by the lovely Brittany for the Versatile Blogger Award, which I have to say is a huge honor. Thank you so so much Brittany! You guys have to go check out her blog KingdomofSequins, it´s fabulous. I love all her outfits and she really posts fun stuff!
So finally I´m getting around to doing this! Yay!
First off, seven facts about me. This was kind of hard at first, because I was thinking about what on earth I was going to write. If you know me, I´m the person whom you can talk to for hours and know me for years and still be surprised by things I tell you about myself. If you know what I mean. For these seven facts, I decided to settle for some random things about me that just popped in my mind.
- My taste of music ranges all the way from Country Music to Pop and ABBA. I love Taylor Swift, HAIM and Ed Sheeran. There are some, ok…A LOT of songs where I will just go crazy or melt away when I hear them. Short: I am a music-lover.
- Another thing to music: I play the violin.
- If you didn´t already know: I´m a sport-freak. I love sport. It get´s my mind off things, I can relax and let off steam. After a long day the first thing I do when I get home is I get my workout clothes on and either go outside for a run or do some Pilates. Maybe that´s why there is a fitness section on my blog..;-)
- I am addicted to vegan Oreos as well as vegan Bounties (I´ll be doing a post on the recipe soon). I could eat and eat and eat more, more, more of them…I just can´t stop…
- I am a veeeerrrryyyy sloooowwww eater. I like to really taste what I´m eating and enjoy every bite, after all no meal is self-evident. Depending on whom I´m with, they will either be annoyed by me or admire the way I enjoy my food. If I have to eat fast, I´m more likely to get grumpy, just like my stomach… So leave me my time, will you? 😉
- I photograph everything. I love taking photos. For my surroundings it´s usually a bit annoying, for example on vacation, but usually everyone loves my photos afterwards. So I usually keep my mouth shut when someone complains and just take my photos anyway…
- I love all vibrant colors. Bright green, red, blue…oh and especially pink. I used to hate pink, like really. I could´t understand it when someone would wear pink and like it. But now I really love it. How people change;-)
That was very random. Anyways…I´m looking forward to reading all the facts about my nominees!! But also about you! tell me something. I´d love to hear from you. Do you like pink? 🙂
Now back to the award, which by the way i am still very flattered about…
First the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. You should:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to his or her blog.
- Select fifteen (15) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered and/or follow regularly. (Choose blogs you find excellent!)
- Nominate those fifteen (15) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, including a link to the originalVBA site.
- Notify your nominations!
- Finally, don’t forget to tell the person who nominated you seven (7) things about yourself.
My nominees are…..(drumroll)
- Hil from Sincerely, Hil
- Sheila from Agirlspathtohappiness
- beautybeyondbones from Beautybeyondbones
- Osbie from Osbiebeauty
- Sarah Shireen from Sahrahshireen
- Aston from AstonKamunde
- Anna from Aspoonfulofnature
- Alexandra from Photographybyalexk
- Loudthoughtsvoicedout from Loudthoughtsvoicedout
- John from Pebbletonesteps
- Glai from Ohmyglai
All of you have amazing, inspiring, fun, beautiful, honest, … blogs. You deserve this award!
I hope you enjoyed this and until next time!