Last year (how funny and long ago that sounds…) I was nominated for two awards: The sunshine blogger award by Pearly. I want to thank her so so much! It´s such an honor receiving that award. Thank you!
Now to the awards rules. I really like this one, because “Sunshine”…little Sunshine…Sunshine Ave….I think you get what I mean…:
•Thank the person who nominated you.
•Answer the questions from your nominators.
•Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
☆ the 11 questions are:
1. How were your Christmas celebrations?
They were very very fun. My family came over and we celebrated together.
2. This winter which one do you prefer: jackets or long coats?
Well since I sadly don´t own any coat any more, I´ll have to go with jackets.
3. What is your favorite food?
I have so many favorite foods…I love all of them…I have no favorite… Sorry!
4. What is your best quality?
That is a question my friends have to answer. They say that they love about me that I am always there when someone needs me…
5. Tell us your one bad habit?
Leaving my clothes lying on the floor…yep. Guilty of that.
6. Which is your favorite sport?
I have three favorite sports: Running, Yoga and Pilates. I couldn´t choose one..
7. Which is your favorite month?
August, because it´s nice and warm and I usually get vacation then.
8. Your favorite T.V show?
I don´t watch any show…sorry…
9. Which book you reading these days?
I´m reading the life list a second time.
10. Your favorite place to spend time alone?
In my bed.
11. One word for my blog?
My nominees are:
- Emerging Adult Eats
- the dancing runner
- Sea, Sand and Jamie
- Oh my Glai!
- Sincerely GC
- Victoria Kaitlin
- Style with Chris
- in cahoots with muddy boots
- A Thomas Point of View
- Ordinary Adventures
- What do you do to stay fit?
- What´s your favorite food?
- What do you do to recharge after a stressful day/week?
- What´s the goal of your blog?
- Tell us your one bad habit?
- What is your favorite season?
- Name your three favorite movies.
- Early bird or late owl?
- What´s your favorite quote?
- How do you stay organized when there is a lot to do?
- Do you have a favorite piece of clothing?
I really enjoyed this! Hope you had as much fun reading as I did writing!
For post request, please leave me a comment down below!