I am finally getting around to doing this award. It´s been way to long. Sorry for the delay. So a while back I was nominated for the spirit animal blogger award by incahootswithmuddyboots. Thank you so so much! This means a lot to me and is such an honor, especially from you. Thank you!
She is a very talented photographer and poet. I really admire her work. She usually brings nature to life in her photos unlike anyone else I know. You should totally check out her blog and admire her work!
But now, let´s get into this award;-)
If you choose to accept the nomination, all you have to do is add the award picture to your blog, give a short description of who you are, what your blog means to you and what animal you´d want to be! Then nominate 10 bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
Who am I, what does my blog mean to me, and what animal would I want to be:
I am a nature-loving, cooking, reading and writing sport-freak, who loves to travel, create things, dress pretty, sing, eat fruit, drink smoothies, listen to music, read or work in cute cafés, talk, laugh, inspire people and enjoy the moment. Yep, that´s a long list…
My blog means a lot to me. It is my place to be who I really am, to connect with like-minded people, to ramble, write, inspire, be creative and to just let my soul free. I just write whatever I feel like writing. I try new things and I hope to inspire and/or motivate at least some of you reading. The best part for me about this blog is you, my readers, my little community, if I can call it that. You guys are just so amazing, your words inspire, motivate and make me happy every single day. I am so grateful for that. So a shout out to every single person who has commented on my blog.
I´ve never really thought about what animal I´d like to be, in the back of my head the answer was simple: a horse. But just to be sure I asked my friends what animal I´d be and the answer everyone, really there was no exception, gave me was: “You´d be 100% a horse. A wild horse, untamable, strong, with endless energy and you´d eat apples all day.” So I guess that answers that. I mean I practically grew up with horses, I love them so much, I admire them and am very happy when riding or just being around a horse. They are very beautiful animals, who know how to move graciously. But also know how to just let it go and run free. Then again they can rest, be calm and enjoy their surroundings and their food. They also know how to appreciate a good crisp apple 😉 . That is all me. I guess I am unstoppable sometimes, but I can be very calm, too.
- Alifyalifestyle – a very inspiring lifestyle blog, from beauty to DIYs and quotes, she´s got everything!
- bekitschig – a blog full of inspiring quotes and fun photography
- Empirelois – a travel, lifestyle and photography blog, with beautiful photos of nature and places around the world
- AnnaGraziella is a blog just starting off, but with already great content, beauty, fashion and lifestyle related
- Therisingtide has a lot of amazing poetry.
- For astonishing photos visit Picpicpic
- Photos from around the globe can be found at ukjam
- Verajackson has beautiful poetry and quotes, to inspire you
- For amazing photos and matching poems visit Booknvolume
- Thedreamygirlwrites is a very interesting blog with interesting perspectives to get you thinking