I´m the type of person who loves to read, but get´s distracted easily. I also like to say I´m going to read something and end up reading it a year later or not at all. This is going to end now. I´ve wrote down all the books I want to read in 2016. It´s a long list. If I can´t do it, it´s okay, but I´ll give it my best. Just a help for my new years resolutions. You gotta take one step at a time!
I included the links to the authors homepages, incase you´re interested. But now, enjoy!
- Beautiful Ruins – Jess Walter
- Me before you – Jojo Moyes
- Silber (III) – Kerstin Gier
- I pick you – Jettie Woodruff
- Without boarders: a Wanderlove Novel – Amanda Heger
- Falling for Home – Jody Holford
- Why not me? – Mindy Kaling (<-click for my review)
- The Selection – Kiera Cass
- Dear Mr. You – Mary Louise Parker
Did you read any of these books? Were they good?
Do you have any recommendations? Should I do reviews of these books when I finished one?