Happy official second day of Fall!!
Yes, my friends, today is the second official day of this wonderfully colorful season, when the weather get´s colder, the sweaters come out, you can drink tea without sweating madly, everything smells and tastes like pumpkin and everyone is feeling all fuzzy, cozy and warm inside.. well at least that´s me… If you couldn´t tell already, I absolutely LOVE Fall! So I thought it might be a really fun idea to do a Bucket List for this season… ´cause I never do any lists… that was totally a joke! I have so many lists and I´m fairly slow at working them off… Don´t get me wrong, I tick things off, it just takes a while…
This time I want to complete these 20 things in 60 days. Meaning that I will have checked off everything on that list on November 22nd… I´ll keep you updated of course! Let me know in the comments how I should do that? Post a post every time I complete something? Post a round up of each week? Post photos on my Instagram @littlesunshine01? Definitely let me know!!
Also, I´d love for you to join in and celebrate this season together! You can take this list, or create your own and we´ll all have 20 things to complete in 60 days. Please leave a short comment below letting me know you´re in, so I can cheer you on!
But now, let´s all cuddle up in a blanket with a hot tea, something to write and let´s let Fall inspire us!
- Have a photo-shoot among the falling leaves
- carve a super cool jack-o-lantern
- Organize a Halloween party
- Participate in a costume contest
- dress up for halloween
- Make Halloween-themed cupcakes
- Post halloween candy recipes
- Post my top thanksgiving recipes
- take a fall foliage drive
- bring fresh pie to a neighbor
- sip warm apple cider on a porch
- get lost in a corn maze
- go for a walk on a foggy morning
- open the windows to let the crisp air in
- jump in a big pile of leaves
- go star gazing
- Spend “Black Friday” making homemade gifts for loved ones
- Bake an apple pie–with a flaky, light, delicious crust–from scratch.
- Find a foolproof recipe for a crock-pot meal or a hearty soup
- post that recipe
Download the list in PDF here.
What´s on your fall bucket list?