A long, long time ago I got nominated for the lovely blog award by the lovely Aurora from the wonderful blog Authentically Aurora. I hope I can still accept the nomination as it lies far back… I am so sorry for this extremely late post.
Anyways, Aurora is an amazing blogger, I enjoy reading her posts and either being inspired by stories and rants or marvelling at her beautiful shots! You should definitely stop over at her blog and give her some love:-)
I feel so very honored she thinks my blog is lovely.
Thank you very much for the nomination!!!
As I’d like to quote her post, as she defined lovely…makes me extra happy she thinks my blog is lovely! I think her’s is absolutley lovely and gorgous as well!
1) charmingly or exquisitely beautiful
2) having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye
3) delightful and highly pleasing
4) of a great moral or spiritual beauty
Now to the rules…
Seven facts about me
- I am a family person. I love my family more than anything and love being around them.
- I just got a new haircut and now look like Jessica Alba from a while back. Or Jennifer Aniston.. Not only did I get my hair cut really short for my standards, but I colored it red as well! And I love it so much!
- One of my biggest passions is traveling. (Which probably surprises you right now;-))
- I take a walk outside every night before going to bed. It calms me down.
- When I have my nails painted I feel like I have my life together…which I don´t, but it´s a good feeling!
- I have a hard time not doing anything sporty.
- I am allergic to lactose, meaning I am lactose intolerant and can not eat dairy products…hence mostly vegetarian lactose-free or vegan recipes on here;-)
- Hannah Grace
Congratulations to everyone I nominated, your blog is lovely! I hope you accept and if you respond in 6 months, that’s fine with me too;-)
To everyone else, your blog is lovely as well!! Don’t feel bad you didn’t get nominated..there’s always next time;-)